Real1Fans is committed to partnering with our partners and suppliers to prepare for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is the most comprehensive EU data privacy law in more than two decades, and will go into effect on May 25, 2018.
We have been busy at work ensuring that we meet our obligations when handling EU citizens’ personal data.
Here is a highlight of the measures we have been doing:
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure
- Ensuring we have the appropriate contractual terms in place
- Ensuring we can continue to support international data transfers by executing Standard
- Contractual Clauses through our updated Data Processing Addendum
- Tools for individuals to exercise their data subject rights
- We are monitoring the guidance around GDPR compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies, and will adjust our plans accordingly if it changes.
Notice to Vendors and Suppliers – Our Data Protection Addendum
Unless otherwise expressly agreed to by Real1Fans, by providing services to Real1Fans. as our vendor/supplier, you expressly agree to Real1Fans’s GDPR Terms for all your existing agreements with Real1Fans.
If you have signed a Data Protection Addendum with Real1Fans for your existing agreements, that document shall control and is substantively coextensive with Real1Fans GDPR Terms.
Notice to EU Residents